Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hadleigh June Love



Hadleigh is almost 8 months now! I cant believe it but time has flown by. I know everyone said this would happen but I did not believe them. Obvisously, they were correct! Can you believe that I have graduated from college and that Joe has been with the Fort Smith Police Department for ONE whole year?! Can you believe that we are getting married in two months?! I am so excited about what the future holds but I wish that I could freeze time and keep Hadleigh at this adorable age forever!! She is so much fun and I am so happy that I get to spend ALL summer long at home playing with her! It's going to be tough to go to work after that..




1 comment:

  1. Ok so I made a blog too! =) haha

    Now I need to see more pics of Hadleigh!! =)

    ReplyDelete